A creative recreation of the famous Polivoks synthesizer
Polyvoc Station contains:
- 21x the original Oscillators and waveforms diatonically sampled from an original Polivoks Synthesizer
- 100x "Station Diaries": programmed patches from the original Oscillators and Waveforms
- 25x "Encounters": sound designed Bramms
- 25x "Mission Documents": sound designed and processed loops and pulses
- 25x "Implosions" - Hits and Sub Hits
- 25x "Rescue Pads": sound designed analog pads
library size: 3.05 GB
you have full access to the .wav files
at least Kontakt 5.8.1
The Big Knob in the middle is controlling the cutoff filter and connected to CC01 (Modwheel)
The Glide patches are additionally mapped to CC11 controlling the portamento
The ARP patches are additionally mapped to CC11, controlling the arpeggio Octave -/+
Some unusual Sounds, but perfect in use with Orchestral Libarys. I use them often. Weel done :-)
Great cinematic sounds!
I wish there was a clearer indication of where to enter a discount code, but other than that, my shopping experience was flawless and the product is fantastic!
This is a true gem for anyone searching for unusual sounds for their projects. Ben playing with it since I've purchased it and can't stop. Goes perfect with my orchestra library in attempt to make a perfect film score for a current project I'm working on.
I'm working on an indiependent feature film at the moment, and this thing has safed my @$$ multiple times now. String Theories libs, especially this one, are all over the place in my score. And it has been a greate sorce of inspiration.