The Eridanus Transmissions
Explore a little universe full of drones and pulses
The Eridanus Transmissions is a NI Kontakt driven library and consists of:
– Low Frequency Data – 25x Low Drones
– High Frequency Data – 25x High Drones
– Beta Eridani Voice Signals – 10x Voice/Choir-like Drones
– Exoplanet Archives – 25x processed Drones
– Magnetar Radio Emissions – 5x super-crazy processed Drones
– Supernova Remnants – 10x sort of crazy processed Drones
– Extracted Low Frequency Data – 25x Low Pulses
– Extracted High Frequency Data – 25x High Pulses
– Harmonic Photons – 4x designed multisample instruments
– Harmonic Neutrons – 2x designed multisample instruments
– Harmonic Bosons – 2x designed multisample instruments
– Harmonic Gravitons – 2x designed multisample instruments
– Supervoid Echoes – several designed soft and distant hits
– all samples are recorded in 24bit, 44.1 KHz
– library size: 2,2 GB
– you have full access to the .wav loops
– to run the Kontakt programs you need Kontakt 5.8
The Big Knob to the right is controlling the cutoff filter and connected to CC01 (Modwheel), the Small Knob to the upper left of the Big Knob is controlling the attack curve and the Knob below is controlling the release curve! That’s it, enjoy!
Making my recording process easier!!!
So far my favorite of all String Theories libraries. Alex knows what he is doing and I'm sure more like this will come.
As a guitarist, I wasn't sure if I'd get any use out of this library. But it's really fun and useful.