Did you ever want to know how it sounds in Harry's Workshop?
Yes? Then it is time to check out The Workbench, a Kontakt 6 driven sample library of various tools. Reverse, Pitch Shift, Lo-FI, Distortion, and Reverb effects allow you to turn those everyday tools into some slick hybrid percussions that will rock your productions.
- close up sounds of various tools in Harry's workshop
- 196 unique samples organized in the categories clicks, tinkles, rattles, scrapes, clacks & sticky
- all samples laid out on the keyboard for instant playback
- adjustable start offset and panning per sample and the sample length is set by note length for maximum flexibility
- 24bit, 48 kHz recordings, also available as raw .wav files
- Reverse, Pitch Shift, Lo-Fi, Distortion, and Reverb effects controllable via key switches
- effect amount buttons assignable for DAW automation or midi controller
- modulation wheel controls pitch shift amount
This sample library has been created by Harald Salaun.